Canterbury Road’s uniform is designed to make children feel part of a community, feel pride in their school and enable parents to make easy and economical choices about school clothing. Most uniform items can be bought from several sources, including in supermarkets. Our school uniform with logo can be bought from My Clothing.com, Brigade or Forsters in East Street.
Our uniform consists of
* Grey or black trousers, skirt, shorts or pinafore dress
* White collared T shirt (with or without logo) or white shirt/blouse
* Royal blue cardigan, jumper or fleece with school logo
* Summer dress, shorts or playsuit in light blue checked fabric (with white top or checked top)
* Black flat shoes or black boots
*Summer sandals with straps (not flip-flop type) in black, white, grey or blue
* Black, white or grey socks or tights
* Headscarf or hijab in white, blue, grey or black.